Place of Origin: United States
Glowing or not: yes
Material: Resin + Luminous Pigment
Size: about 0.8" -1.2"/piece 2-3cm
1. Please expose the pebbles to sunlight or light to ensure sufficient light absorption. The longer the absorption time, the brighter the pebble, the longer the glow time.
2. The pebbles emit soft light, which is difficult to be found in a bright environment. Please put it in a dark place.
3. If they do not light up or do not light up, it may be that the stored light has run out
. 4. It is recommended to be used in a large area. The more lines, the more beautiful they look. Like the stars scattered on the ground, enjoy these glowing pebbles scattered in your garden
- Glow in The Dark Pebbles: The glowing pebbles can glow up to 6 hours at night after absorbing enough sunlight or other light sources. The intensity of the glow will continue to dissipate over this time. Put these blue stones wherever you want, they will automatically glow in the dark. Please radiate them again if they are not bright enough.
- Environmental and Durable: Made of natural and non-radioactive resin, the glowing stones can be non-toxic and odorless. The fine workmanship provides smooth surface of pebbles without sharp edges, suitable for outdoor, fish tank, fairy garden, mason jar, pathway, yard garden decoration, aquarium decoration.
- Perfect for Decorations: The pebbles with gloomy lights in the dark like blue diamonds will be a perfect decoration to any scenes. Whether you’re brightening up your fish tank or illuminating an outdoor walkway, these pebbles are sure to provide the glow you are looking for.
- Simple to Use: Let the stones absorb enough sunlight or artificial light at least for 15 minutes, and then pave them along the pathway. The stones will emit brilliant glow at night and transform your garden into a beautiful and dreamy landscape. Glow in the dark stones for walkways plants.
- Note: For better glowing effect, please don’t scatter these garden pebbles randomly but place them together and the lighting time will be extended. The glowing stone comes gentle light and will hard to notice if in the ambient light. Well note that the pebbles are so small enough to be a choking hazard for children.